Kalkine FTSE All-Share Performance Methodology
- Recommendations under ‘Kalkine's FTSE All-Share’ (Hypothetical) for year 2020 (from February 03, 2020 till January 29, 2021) have been used for the calculations presented in section, ‘Kalkine Performance’.
- Generally speaking, Kalkine FTSE All-Share Portfolio represents a hypothetical portfolio, and this consists of stocks that appear to be providing hedge against any uncertainty in financial and equity market. This category may include Companies with sustainable business model and lucrative dividend yields. Moreover, resource and healthcare stocks are also included.
- Our performance figures are hypothetical in nature and based on recommendations from Kalkine FTSE All-Share Reports and respective dailies using stock prices at date of publication.
- It is also prudent to note that performance of stocks included in Kalkine FTSE All-Share Reports (Hypothetical) has been calculated based on their current price values during the specific time periods in order to give ‘as-on-date’ performance picture.
- Where a stock has been recommended multiple times, the average price is taken into consideration. We might need to provide update on a stock several times during a year or for the length of coverage and for that reason the average BUY price is taken into consideration.
- Performance figures quoted do not take into account transaction fees and charges. The profits or losses are hypothetical and include dividends or distribution for the length of the coverage until the recommendation is designated as closed.
- The performance has been verified by an independent accounting firm.
- All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks recommended by Kalkine before making a purchase decision. In addition, investors are advised that past stock performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.
- We encourage you to think of investing as a long-term pursuit.
Disclaimer: For any benchmark index return, proportional dividend yields have been taken into account as per the information available.